Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

His concession to my schema

If you read this you know I have a disconnector. I however am a Mum. I have a Mum schema.  I prefer my remote with the batteries in. I think toy cars should have wheels. I like my furniture intact. I like things to be tidy enough I can invite friends over and not have those sympathy grimaces. About kid stuff. (I can handle sympathy grimaces over the state of my bath or the spiders living in the ceiling corners)

Disconnectaur.
Sometimes our schemas are at odds.

Mr Clever has discovered the following: if he puts his toy cars inside the hollow legs of his plastic chairs and table in such a way they wont fall back out, I will actually assist him to dismantle the furniture.
Everybody wins.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from the Buzz On By Thursday Blog Hop. I’m trying to get some attention to my new facebook fan page. Would love it if you would ‘like’ my page: http://www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose. I also have a blog: http://blog.writerslairbooks.com.

    ReplyDelete